Sign up to receive our free newsletter for the latest class schedules and special offers:
Security Officer Training - Archive
BSIS Required Security Officer Training
One of the following classes is offered:
- Public Relations (mandatory)
- Observation & Documentation (mandatory)
- Communication & it's Significance (mandatory)
- Liability / Legal Aspects (mandatory)
- Crowd Control (elective)
- Trespass (elective)
- Officer Survival (elective)
(See below for schedule)
How to Register - Basic Security Training
These classes are part of BSIS Required Forty (40) Hour Training
The California Bureau of Security & Investigative Services (BSIS) and B&P 7583.6 require security officers to complete forty (40) hours of training as follows:
- 8 Hours pre-employment Guard Card training.
- Within thirty (30) days of employment undergo sixteen (16) hours training.
- Within six (6) months of employment, an additional sixteen (16) hours of training.
Basic Security Training - Course Description:
These courses consist of lectures, video, workbook, hands on, practical application training & a written test. Upon satisfactory completion of this course the student will receive a certificate of completion indicating they have received four (4) hours training in compliance with the training requirements of BSIS and B&P 7583.6.
TRG – Your "One-Stop-Shop" for all security and protective officer training!
Page 1 of 6
EventList powered by schlu.net