Sign up to receive our free newsletter for the latest class schedules and special offers:
1st Aid / CPR / AED - Archive
Be Prepared to Save a Life.
Length: 8 Hours (9am - 5pm)
How to Register - 1st Aid
1st Aid / CPR / AED Course Objectives:
In accordance with American Red Cross guidelines, TRG offers you a course that:
- Provides you with an understanding of the proper response for many common emergency medical situations.
- Provides an understanding of how to recognize a medical emergency.
- Provides knowledge on steps to follow when there is a medical emergency.
- Teaches the importance of protecting yourself from bio-hazards.
- Teaches the proper steps to take in the case of a sudden Illness.
- Teaches the proper techniques in the event of trauma injuries such as wounds, bleeding and burns.
- Teaches the proper treatment for injuries to muscles, bones and joints.
- Teaches effective treatments for heat and cold emergencies.
- Teaches you the proper care for both conscious and unconscious victims.
- Provides the knowledge on how to provide proper care to a chocking victim.
- Certifies you in rescue breathing.
- Teaches you the signals of a heart attack and how to increase the chances for survival.
- You will be given knowledge on how to use an Automated External Defibrillation.
- Certifies you in the use of the AED (Automatic External Defibrillator).
First Aid/CPR/AED - Course Description:
This course consists of lectures, video, workbook and hands on, practical application exercises.
Upon satisfactory completion of the courses students will receive their Red Cross certified 1st Aid, CPR & AED Cards.
The First Aid certificate is valid for a period of three (3) years and CPR/AED certificate is valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of issue.
TRG – Your "One-Stop-Shop" for all security and protective officer training!
EventList powered by schlu.net